I am a General Practitioner working towards migration to Australia; will I have to get fully registered by way of writing the Licensing board exam before I can proceed to do my expression of interest? Thank you.

Thank you for your question. You may begin your Expression of Interest (EOI) at any time. In addition, there is no fee to submit an Expression of Interest. Please note, however, that before you submit your final EOI, you will need to have completed your skill assessment which includes applying for registration in Australia. For further information please refer to ‘Step 3 (Occupational Pathways)’ > ‘Medical Practitioner’s Pathway To Australia’.

Plz I’m a Nigerian registered nurse with a Bachelor’s degree my point is above 65 and I have my ielts and I’m qualified. Plz how do I get my skill assessed?

Thank you for your question. ‘Step 3’ in the member’s area provides valuable information for ‘nurses’ under ‘Registered Nurse Pathway to PR’, including the relevant skill assessment authority.

Thank you for your question. The occupation of ‘Medical Laboratory Scientist’ is currently on the Skilled Occupation List. For information on how to qualify for medical registration in Australia, please refer to ‘Occupational Pathways’ located in Step 3 of the Member’s Area.

Thank you for your question. ImmiConnect is an Employer Sponsored Program that allows overseas workers to receive job interview invitations from Australian employers, when job opportunities come available. The ImmiConnect program aims to bring globally mobile, highly-skilled and specialised individuals to Australia who can fill critical areas of need. ImmiConnect is exclusive to active Australian Immigration Bulletin Members only. Please note, there is NO fee to register for ImmiConnect and if you would like to register you may do so via the Member’s Area.

Thank you for your question. At the time of invitation, you must have at least competent English. To prove you have at minimum ‘competent English’, you must provide evidence that either:
-you are a citizen of and hold a valid passport issued by either the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland, with your application, or
-you have obtained the minimum required score in one of the recognised English tests, such as IELTS.

For more information and help, you can refer to ‘Additional Resources’ in the member’s area.

Leave a Reply